Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Summer 2006

Oh those summer days... I must say that I am enjoying the time off. It was both a mentally and physically demanding year! This is the time to recouperate and then get ready for the next season. It is also a great time to catch up with family and friends! Tobi and I have done some traveling already including Atlantic City, Philadelphia and New York. This weekend, I am going to Ft. Lauderdale with some friends from college for Megan Mazzie´s bachelorette party!!! In July, we have a small road trip planned through Washington D.C., Virginina and then down through the Outer Banks, North Carolina. As you can see we are trying to enjoy ourselves! We are mainly working out 4-5 times a week very hard: weight training, conditioning and skill work on the court. Tobi does a great job of pushing me as well as putting up with me playing him one-on-one. (for those who know me, know that my competitativeness can be hard to deal with! haha) The Philadelphia summer league has started with games on Monday and Wednesday nights. I am doing a lot of individual training of players throughout the week, which I really enjoy. I find it very rewarding to work in the development of young players and then see them make progress. I am also in the process of developing my own camp starting 2007!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home